Our audits include but are not limited to:
- Mapping services with all information needed to determine the structural integrity of the tower as is and with additional load as specified.
- Site Audit information as required to allow engineers to design modifications and upgrades to the existing tower as specified.
- Mapping of appurtenance to allow structural engineers to complete structural analysis
- Post construction inspections of telecommunications sites to determine if the modifications designed by a structural engineer were installed correctly as specified.
Individual audit information includes but is not limited to:
- General Site Information
- Platform dimensions
- Waveguide ladder information
- Tape drops or survey to determine tower elevation
- Antenna information
- RRU information
- Jumper data
- Hybrid data
- Mainline data
- Microwave data
- AC power and panel summary
- Ancillary equipment
- DC-DC Conversion information
- Rectifier Information
- Battery string information
- Grounding data
The tower and site audit findings are summarized in a report that includes clear and concise recommendations.